Part OPS - Regulation on Air Operations
Overview and Implementation Course
The Implementing Rules for commercial air transport operations have been voted by the EASA Committee. In accordance with the comitology procedures, they now await translation before being sent to Parliament and Council for a 3 month scrutiny period. This process was not finalised by 8 April 2012.
The new Air Operations requirements will consist of the Regulation and its implementing measures/Implementing and the corresponding Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM), which will be published on the Agency website as Decisions.
This training is specifically focused on key personnel in Aviation Management, Flight Operations or Aircraft Maintenance environment involved in or with responsibility for the implementing Part OPS transition from EU OPS.
Detailed Content / Topics - The following Subjects will be addressed
The training outlines the overall regulatory framework of EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency and reviews the Civil Aviation regulatory evolution leading up to the introduction of Part OPS.
- General Introduction
- A brief history of European Aviation Regulatory Development
- Understanding EASA Regulatory Machine
- How it was going to be …… To Avoid Confusion
- Overview of the new EASA regulatory framework
- Where to find key information
- EASA Basic Regulation – (EC) 216/2008,
- Commission Regulation – (EU) No 1178/2011
- Commission Regulation – (EU) No 290/2012
- Principles of compliance Monitoring
- Managing competence in an Operations Environment
- SMS in an operations Environment – Part Ops & SMS
- Operations Cover Regulation and Amendments
- Annex I Definitions
- Annex II Part-ARO – Authority Requirements for Air Operations
- Annex III Part-ORO – Organisation Requirements for Air Operations
- Annex IV Part-CAT – Commercial Air Transport Operations
- Annex V Part-SPA – Operations Requiring Specific Approvals
- Annex VI Part-NCC – Non-Commercial Operations with Complex Motor-Powered Aircraft
- Annex VII Part-NCO – Non-Commercial Operations with Other-Than-Complex Motor-Powered Aircraft
- Annex VIII Part-SPO– Specialized Operations
- Aircrew Cover Regulation
- Annex I Part-FCL- – Flight Crew Licensing
- Annex II Conditions for the conversion of existing national licenses and ratings for aeroplanes and helicopters
- Annex III Conditions for the acceptance of licences issued by or on behalf of third countries
- Annex IV Part-MED
- Annex V Part Cabin Crew
- Annex VI Part-ARA Authority requirements for aircrew
- Annex VII Part-ORA Organisation requirements for aircrew
Target groups -
Flight Operations personnel, Training, Compliance and Safety management. Postholders and other key personnel, Maintenance organizations management and employees, Training Organizations management, Civil aviation and Aero-medical and Airport authorities staff, Ground Operations Personnel International organizations operations personnel.
A background or understanding of Operations within European aviation.
Learning Objectives –
To familiarize current AOC holders and other Operational and Concerned Personnel with a detailed understanding of EASA Part OPS Structure and Environment with emphasis on Compliance Monitoring and AMC & GM procedures.
3 days - Start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
Call + 359 29633966 or Fax +359 29633166
Download the alert