Aviation Quality and Auditing
The Aviation Quality System should be at the heart of the operation, fully functioning within every department and element of the organisation. Organisations which can deliver an effective quality audit system and a process to follow up with all issues in an effective and practical way, grow and flourish.
The 2 day highly practical course offered by Sofema Aviation Services is designed specifically for all aviation professionals who need to perform audits either internal or external.
DETAILED CONTENT / TOPICS (the following subjects will be addressed) –
Day 1 - Theory
• Regulatory Frame Work
• Organisational Relationship Operator, Part 21, Part M, Part 147 & Part 145
• Airworthiness Principles
• Creating and Effective & Compliant Quality System
• Effective Management of your Aviation Quality System
• Post Holder Responsibilities and Relationships
• Accidents and Incidents the link to Safety and Human Factors
• Auditing Introduction
• Creating an Audit Schedule
• Considering Auditor Competencies
Day 2 – Practical and Follow up
• Audit Processes how to be Effective
• Carrying out an Audit
• Dealing with Situations
• Effective Audit Communication
• Managing meetings to open and close the audit
• Effective Report writing
• Corrective action handling
• Root cause analysis
• Auditing and Developing Procedures
• Management Evaluation
TARGET GROUPS -
This course is designed to accommodate all maintenance auditors whether they are based in a Part 145 or Part M organisation.
A background in an aviation environment.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES –
1. To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage and execute
meaningful audit programs and audits within their respective companies. The research, planning, execution and documentation of the audit will be treated as if it were part of a genuine internal audit.
2. To give the attendees a number of exercises including raising their own audit plans, checklists and reports in relation to their role, using procedures and audit plans drawn from their own company. This will ensure the course is practical and relevant to each attendee.
2 days – each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
or Fax +359 29633166
Download the alert